Project Manager/Programme Manager (Office 365/O365/Prince2/MS/Microsoft) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month rolling contract, to be based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire. The successful applicant will have had extensive and recent experience of delivering end to end, complex and large scale Office 365 programmes of work.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Must have programme managed multiple and recent large scale/complex O365 programmes of work
- IT Services/Outsourcing experience with strong client facing experience
- Strong MS & O365 experience
- Retail sector experience would be beneficial
- End to end O365 programme management experience
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.