Project Manager (Sharepoint/Rollout/IT Infrastructure/IT Services) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 month contract to be taken in 6 month stints, based in Whiteley, Fareham.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will have project managed MS Infrastructure Rollouts and Transitions with strong Sharepoint experience
- Must have strong IT Services experience with extensive client facing experience
- Define and establish an effective and efficient process for managing the shared schedule of site communications, preparations, surveying, remediation, deployment, and sign-off for the rollout of the solution, covering the key activities and responsibilities of all parties necessary to complete a successful implementation.
- Define and establish an effective and efficient tooling solution, based on a shared SharePoint.
- Manage a Sharepoint programming resource to deliver the SharePoint tooling
- Act as the interface and point of contact for work stream specific delivery matters
- Management of all RAID items specific to the work stream and escalation of any items which cannot be contained effectively within the work stream
- Develop and maintain the detailed programme MSP plan
- Stakeholder management
- Act as the primary interfaces to the relevant Partners
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.