Project Manager - Security Cleared
The SC cleared Project Manager will take the lead in managing projects under the direction of the Senior Project Manager. In addition the Project Manager will act as backup to the Senior Project Manager as required.
The Project Manager will:
* Be able to work with minimal supervision when necessary. but able to understand the overall intent.
* Communicate and present to Senior Management
* Be able to articulate, be robust when necessary, be determined and be able to see through tasks to logical conclusion.
* Have experience of delivering within a secure environment
- Good communication skills and presentation skills.
- Experience of network delivery projects and an understanding of network terminology and techniques.
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites in the regional area as required.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Experience of managing third parties
Desirable Skills Required:
* The individual must be articulate, robust when necessary, determined and able to see through tasks to logical conclusion.
Due to the nature of the work candidates will need hold security clearance to SC Level.
For further information about the roles, please forward your up to date CV
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.