|Job Title:||Project Manager (Retail Sector/Scheduling/Point of Sale)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Project Manager (Retail Sector/Scheduling/Point of Sale) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months contract to be taken in 6 months stints, Fareham, Hampshire. The role will include one day home working and four days on client site.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive Project Management experience around scheduling of server and computers to be fitted in stores.
- Must have experience of working as a Project Manager within the retail sector
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
- POS/IPOS/EPOS or equivalent experience
- Managing large scale and complex scheduling, attention to detail with extensive data management experience
- Liaising with store to ensure that materials are there ready for the building of servers etc.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Software Project Manager (Agile/SharePoint/On-Premise/O365)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Information Security Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Technical Services Manager
Location: West Midlands, England
Salary: Market rates