Working for a major telecoms company; As Project Manager, you will be a part of the Programme Services team and will deliver projects supporting two programmes - 1) Spectrum and 2) Roaming.
Responsible for planning the entire lifecycle and reporting on projects in adherence to programme methodology and governance structures.
Key requirements are set out below:
- Conduct planning meetings and provide support to the spectrum programme team
- Working on major Roaming projects, must have excellent customer relationship skills to deal with international agreements
- Experience of and aptitude for stakeholder management
- Good judgement and the ability to manage all aspects projects to successful outcome
- Need to be comfortable working with/reporting to/liaising with Senior level executives and stakeholders, on technically complex and demanding programmes.
- You will be qualified and experienced in Project Management with all the necessary skills to deal with complex, multi-stakeholder projects. This will include the development of reporting, risk management and budget processes
Key skills include
- PRINCE2, or other professional project management accreditation preferred
- Experienced in project management methodologies
- Background in telecommunications industry essential. Good understanding of telecommunications industry's strategic and/or technical issues - notably Radio spectrum 3G/LTE, Wifi, and ideally a basic understanding of 5G concepts.
- Knowledge of Roaming and interconnectivity will make ideal/preferred candidates.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills on an individual or group basis
- Excellent presentation and analysis skills
- Strong planning and organisational techniques
- Ability to identify and apply appropriate project management tools for delivering success
- Proven track record in managing the delivery and reporting of complex issues throughout the project life cycle
- Experience in managing matrix/remote teams
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.