Project Manager - Operations (Mobile Telecoms) - Contract - Reading, Berkshire
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Project Manager - Operations to join their team in Reading, Berkshire on a contract basis.
The Project Manager - Operations (Mobile Telecoms) will focus on network services, operations and testing.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong customer facing and stakeholder management skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally, with different departments and (technology/business) priorities.
- Experience in operational set-up, working across key areas such as people readiness, process creation and adaptation, tooling and technology readiness, KPIs (technology, services, and processes), partner interaction (suppliers, and other operational partners) and operational performance reporting
- A thorough understanding of what is required to enable operations teams to support services (not just individual pieces of technology) end-to-end
- Proven skills in governing operational acceptance testing at both a technology and solution level, including technology to OSS tooling integration
- Proven skills in governing operational readiness testing across multiple domains and partners, with a clear understanding of the entry criteria from the operational set-up items which need to be in place ahead of ORT commencement
- An ability to challenge technical delivery streams to ensure operations requirements are satisfied
- An ability to manage complex dependencies (inbound and outbound) with multiple stakeholder groups involved in business-wide operational preparation
- An ability to track and drive plan progress, using key performance indicators to track delivery against set-up plan, at a macro and detailed level
- Work with business owners and key stakeholders to analyse and make recommendations to achieve desired outcomes during the Investment Board (IB) process.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.