Project Manager - Network / Telecom - Contact Centre - Solihull
Are you an accomplished Project Manager with an excellent background in IT Networks / Telecoms oriented projects? If so please apply to a brand new contract opportunity based in Solihull.
My client is a global IT services and technology provider in conjunction with a major UK customer who now require 4 Project Managers to work across a range of projects throughout 2018.
To be successful you will ideally have the following:
- Proven background within Project Management
- Managed budgets of circa £2m
- Previous experience on Contact Centres.
- Previous experience in delivering Network oriented projects (DataCenters / Cisco / LAN / WAN etc)
- Full lifecycle Project Management experience.
- Strong background on IT Network projects. The role will not suit someone with a civils/ holes and poles background.
- PM that has worked for suppliers rather than internal projects.
- Strong experience on the financial and commercial components within their projects.
- Hold a Prince2 or PMP - Desirable
- Any exposure of working on Bids - Desirable
All candidates must be able to achieve Baseline Clearance - UK resident for the last 5 years.
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.