Project Manager - Network & Infrastructure
Working for our client a global IT Outsourcing Company the Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a project produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience of Managing Network & Infrastructure projects and will have experience in all areas of Project Management.
- Effective management of the project baseline
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Define the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manage the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role.
- Produce and coordinate materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation
- Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Manage business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
- Ensure that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
- Ensure that the impact on the business unit's profit & loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
- Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Build and manage the relationship with key stakeholders (customer, subcontractors and internally).
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.