|Job Title:||Project Manager (Migration / Cloud / Azure / AWS)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
Project Manager (Application Migration / Cloud / Azure / AWS) - Contract - Dunstable, Bedfordshire - 2 days a week home-based.
A global IT services company is searching for a Project Manager with strong experience in application migration, cloud, Azure and AWS to join their team in on client site in Dunstable.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates must have project managed numerous large scale and complex, end to end business applications migrations into the cloud (Azure or AWS) related projects.
- Candidates must have strong MS Project experience.
- Stage of project - delivery phase.
- Experience of dealing with third parties.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for technical implementation plan.
- Excellent client facing and stakeholder management experience.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality.
- Successful acceptance into service.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Solutions Architect - AD - Azure - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
SCCM Consultant / Architect / SME- Birmingham - Contract
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Competitive Salary
Microsoft MIM Identity Management Consultant (IDM/IDAM/MIM/ILM)
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Full Stack Technical Lead (Java/API/Azure/Agile/Jenkins/Git)
Location: London, England