GDPR Project Manager
The Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a project produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
Working on a GDPR specific project the successful candidate will ideally have experience managing a GDPR project and a background with DPA or Regulatory projects.
- Effective management of the project baseline
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along client working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
- Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation
- Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
- Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
- Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders (customer, subcontractors and internally).
- Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.