|Job Title:||Project Manager - Finance / Cost - SC Cleared|
|REF:||FJS - MTPMFinance_1549040231|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Project Manager - Finance / Cost - SC Cleared
Our client a global IT services company require a Project Manager with a financial or commercial bias and experience working on IT projects ideally within Network or Infrastructure projects.
- Effective management of the project baseline
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation
- Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment.
- Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
- Ensures that the impact on the business unit's profit & loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
- Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders (customer, subcontractors and internally). Typically senior level manager and Project Board
- Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
Qualificatio Key Experience required:
- Strong experience in Building Customer Relationships
- Stakeholder Management
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Experience with Managing P&Ls, understanding cost and Margin calculations
- Proposal Writing
- Commercial Experience
- Salesforce Experience
- Experience working within Secure Environments
- MS Project
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SC Cleared Desktop Engineer
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Project Delivery Manager (Airport/Rail/Radio Upgrade/Tetra)
Location: Hounslow, London
Security Cleared Desktop 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Project Manager (DAS Deployment & Testing, Airport & Radio)
Location: Hounslow, London
Salary: Daily Rate