Project Manager (Fiber Optic)
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Morocco.
Our client is the largest public telecom equipment manufacturer, and they are also leading provider of telecom software, solutions and services, specializes in providing comprehensive BSS/OSS, Big Data and Managed Service solutions to global operators of wireless, wire-line and broadband cable services.
They are looking for experienced project manager to join our client team in Morocco.
The Fiber Optic Project Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the equipment providers (FO), subcontractors (civil engineering), technical teams and the customer. The manager is part of a high-performing team responsible for the deployment of FTTH.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate projects schedules,
- Develop and maintain customer relationship,
- Create and implement technical inspection and quality assurance procedures,
- Interface with various groups like Applications Engineering and Product Management to stream line item development and set-up,
- Sales and/or technical support training & experience,
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders,
- Develop and manage a FTTH product offering.
- Experience in the Fiber Optic deployment, troubleshooting and Fiber optic issues, strong understanding of utility distribution networks and project management.
- Knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market.
- Ability to read, evaluate and interpret schematics, diagrams and maps.
- A high level of personal motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to work within a team as well as individually and Customer focused
- Planning and organizing skills,
- Quick learner, hard worker, good commercial awareness
- Fluent in English and the local language.
- Bachelor or above degree in telecom, IT or business related disciplines.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: South London, London
Location: South West London, London
Programme Manager - Transformation
Location: Berkshire, England