|Job Title:||Project Manager (ERP, SAP, Oracle, SAP S/4 HANA)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Project Manager (ERP, SAP, Oracle, SAP S/4 HANA) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contract, to be taken in 6 month stints, based in Bracknell, Berkshire with two day remote, home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Project Manager, with a strong vertical in managing ERP (SAP, Oracle etc.) Projects
- The role will be focussed on customer supplier relationship - overseeing system changes. Project managing the agreed integration and legacy system change criteria and requirements based on systems identified and timelines. Working with Functional teams, legacy/existing system owners and their technical architects to ensure timelines for delivery of solutions are understood and any issues /risk documented and actioned/escalated
- Project managing and supporting the existing business systems owners in liaising with third party Vendors. Ensure that approval gateways are defined and met in the delivery plan for any change. Act as liaison between the test team and existing business system owners to ensure that the test team have sufficient detail to prepare appropriate test scenarios for any change
- An in-depth understanding of ERP business solutions as a Project Manager
- Experience of overseeing at least one Project Manager from a third party
- Excellent client facing experience and relationship management experience
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner or equivalent and SFIA framework knowledge
- S4/Hana experience is desirable
- Establish and maintain a project plan in conjunction with the existing business system owners to track and monitor delivery progress for agreed changes. Agree reporting profile with existing business teams to include resource profile, costs and milestone achievement status. Provide reports on status and progress as required.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Oxfordshire, England
SAP FICO Functional Consultant (S4 HANA/GL/AP/AR/AA/COPA)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SAP FICO Functional Consultant/Architect (S4 HANA, Ariba, BPC)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Project Assistant Accountant (SAP)
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Project Planner (Contract, Berkshire, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate