Project Manager - Digital Content (Kanban)
3 Month + Contract
I am recruiting for a certified Project Manager familiar with Kanban way of working and experience in delivering content for online platforms (Web, App and Contact Centre). This will be a 3 month rolling contract looking to start ASAP!
As Project Manager you will work alongside talented Content Designers, you will deliver the content that they produce for the website, apps and customer contact centre. I am looking for a Project Manager who has had this specific experience!
This will be a really fast paced project (think 5-day turnarounds!), with many different parts, you will need to be robust and adaptable and be able to keep the roadmap of work flowing!
- Experience delivering projects applying Kanban ways of working
- Strong project management skills with the ability to set structure and standards and to drive through changes
- Experience in creating content roadmaps
- Understanding of content requirements
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- An understanding and appreciation of how content is focused on customer journeys
- Industry specific understanding of digital communications
- Familiar with content management systems
- Experience working in an Omnichannel environment
- Confident Excel user, must be happy to produce regular reports, maintain spreadsheets etc.
If you have all the required experience and are looking for your next challenge then please apply online or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.