|Job Title:||Project Manager - Dependency - RAID - SC Cleared|
|REF:||FJS - MTDepnPM_1551200010|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Project Manager - Dependency - RAID - SC Cleared
Our client a global IT Services company require a Project Manager to lead and conclude an overarching delay claims project. They will need to evidence delays already reported by field-based teams and then take unstructured evidence trails (generally emails) and form a coherent exception report which aligns with the requirements of the relevant contract schedules.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience within a customer facing role, and able to negotiate agreements
- Demonstrate experience working on projects and evidence/awareness of project dependency management / RAID experience
- Evidence on managing end2end process - responsibility as manager/team leader - for a process that is accurate, timely, quality, multiple events and all on short lead-time
- Commercial exposure - they will need to understand the commercial consequences, but will be supported by Commercial experts.
- Experience of working with others to gather data - needs good Excel skills to sort, summarise, automate, report on large spread sheets.
- Financial exposure - needs to be financially aware and capable.
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience.
- Able to write in a formal and commercial manner
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Architect - Solihull or Manchester - SC Cleared
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Test Consultant - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Network Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: London, England