|Job Title:||Project Manager (Datacentre/Government/IT Services)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Project Manager (Datacentre/IT Infrastructure/Government/IT Services) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based in Telford, Shropshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have worked for an IT services/outsourcing company or must have worked within the government sector as a Project Manager specialising in IT Infrastructure & Datacentres.
- Our client is looking for an experienced infrastructure/network/data centre Project Manager.
- Datacentre/network asset discovery project management experience
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
- Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
- Ensures that the impact on the business unit's profit & loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board. Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders (customer, subcontractors and client).
- Successful acceptance into service
- Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Desirable: Experience of hybrid IT, public sector, dev ops and agile environments.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Project Manager
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Mandarin Speaking Junior Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary
SAP FI Rollout Project Berater (m/w/x) - Nordrhein-Westfalen
Location: Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Incident Manager - ITIL - Dublin or Cork
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Data Center Electrical Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate