Project Manager, London
Salary depending on experience and qualifications.
· Plan the delivery of the project at hand.
· Manage the day-to-day working, utilisation, implementation and technical consultants engaged on client assignments. From ensuring the correct materials turn up before a job, to explaining the work ethics and activities to colleagues.
· Report progress on projects by suitable media to sector management, maintain and update project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard.
· Plan and arrange visits to existing and new potential clients, ensuring every client receives sufficient support to enhance their relationships.
· Develop contacts with senior staff, directors, and other influential staff within each account during the implementation phase.
· Co-ordinate required support levels and training.
· Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals.
· Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related field of study
· Solid experience in designing and building multifamily residences
· Ability to read blueprints, structural drawings and plan sets
· Advanced understanding of risk management policies and procedures
· Extensive experiencing managing budgets for large construction projects
· Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.