- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in London, UK.
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand.
- Manage the day-to-day working, utilization, implementation and technical consultants engaged on client assignments. From ensuring the correct material turns up before a job, to explaining the work ethics and activities to colleagues.
- Report progress on projects by suitable media to sector management, maintain and update project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Plan and arrange visits to existing and new potential clients, ensuring every client receives sufficient support to enhance their relationships.
- Develop contacts with senior staff, directors, and other influential staff within each account during the implementation phase.
- Co-ordinate required support levels and training.
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related field of study
- Solid experience in designing and building multifamily residences
- Ability to read blueprints, structural drawings and plan sets
- Advanced understanding of risk management policies and procedures
- Extensive experiencing managing budgets for large construction projects
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment
- Fluent Mandarin and English
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.