Project Leader - Retail IT in store changes - refit / refurbs
Role is to be the project lead who is allocated rebrands, refits or moves within a group of retail stores in the north of England. This will involve managing different suppliers and internal service providers to enable the store to go through its allocated service e.g. refit, rebrand or move the store completely.
Ideally located around the Manchester area as travel will be required
Job purpose & accountabilities:
- Mobile role so a lot of travelling will be required - to stores.
- Retail experience
- Able to operate under pressure - will have to handle multiple store refits in various states of progression.
- Accept store plans from the business
- Attend on site Pre contract meeting
- Compile detailed statement of works
- Gain Business approval for budget spend
- Raise services and hardware orders for activity in scope
- Manage in hardware orders with suppliers
- Mange resource attendance with suppliers
- Sign off the installation with the store
- Skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience in managing and implementing Retail store IT upgrades and changes
- Microsoft SharePoint would be very useful
- Infrastructure Implementation
Please contact Charles Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117332 3905
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.