|Job Title:||Project Governance Coordinator (RAID, 6 Months, Berks)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Project Governance Coordinator
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in a fast paced, customer centric and agile environment. They are now seeking a Project Governance Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis, to support with projects in the PMO / Transformation area.
The PMO Governance Coordinator role is responsible for supporting the provision of actionable information and data with respect to delivering the portfolio of projects.
Critical to success will be working alongside the rest of the Governance & Assurance team to promote the user of processes and ways of working in a consistent manner across the Programme Office and wider business and providing real insights into where improvements can be made to enable us to jointly achieve our goals.
- Admin of the departments group email inbox ensuring a timely and accurate response.
- Maintain end to end data in management information systems, tracking registers and reporting tools to deliver timely and accurate reports.
- Responsible for data collection for management reporting and managing and updating Programme Office tools and systems
- Operate the change control process ensuring quality standards of the information recorded against each change request, impact assessment and any other recorded information in the change are sufficient.
- Facilitation and management of the resolution of risks, issues and conflicts between the portfolio of programmes, projects and changes.
- Liaise with all parties to ensure project investment submissions, change requests and risks and issues are issued in a timely manner to be reviewed prior to planning and governance meetings.
- Must have RAID Management experience
- Experienced Project / Programme Coordinator, PMO Support of Project Support person within a fast paced medium to large company.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- A working knowledge of project methodologies such as PRINCE2 or Agile
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office365 Applications, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint. Knowledge of Visio would be an advantage
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results / outcomes driven with a persuasive personality
If you have the required skills and experience for this role, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Site Design Coordinator
Location: London, England
Salary: competitive day rate
Location: Southwark, London
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Network Security Architect
Location: Berkshire, England