Project Finance Controller
My client are a leading multi-national ICT Solutions Provider. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
They are currently recruiting for a Project Finance Controller who will act as an effective and reliable business partner of the Project team and is responsible for ensuring that financial and operational goals are achieved. They will also promotes sales development, with controlled Risks.
Ultimately they will be a leading player in the end-to-end business cycle.
- Responsible for project financial operational management & control of a major sales & delivery of ICT projects
- Responsible to prepare project budget & original bidding estimation, ensure all products and services covered by contract scopes are reflected in project budget
- Produce monthly financial forecast & analysis to monitor budget variance, to produce budget baseline and monitor the execution, ensure consistency between operation result & budget expectation & achievement of the project's predetermined financial KPIs, support controllable cost reduction to improve project profitability
- Liaise closely with business team (including sales, delivery, procurement & collection team) to monitor the sale and delivery process, to ensure proper project delivery and documentation for the payment, sale invoicing and collection purpose
- Ensure project delivery operation is comply to Company's financial management & internal control regulations
Required skills / experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Ideally 2-3 years working experience in finance related role post-graduation
- Excellent command in MS Office
- Able to adapt & work in a fast-paced environment
Advantageous skills / experience:
- Professional finance qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience in Telecommunication or IT industry will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented & strong communication skills to be able to communicate to different level of counterparts
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Software Project Manager (Agile/SharePoint/On-Premise/O365)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Electrical Project Manager - Security Cleared x2
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Microsoft Collaboration Lead Architect - UC - Remote Working
Location: England, England