|Job Title:||Project Engineer - 2nd line Support - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|REF:||FJS- Proj Enj_1559668220|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Project Engineer - 2nd line Support - Windows 10 - Dublin
Are you an experienced 2nd / 3rd line support Engineer with strong Project, Deskside and Windows 10 experience? If so please apply to a brand new long term contract role based in central Dublin working for one of the world's leading IT service providers.
As the Project Engineer you will ideally have the following skill set:
- 3 - 5 years' experience in local onsite Deskside 2nd line support in a complex environment.
- Windows 10 experience.
- Project experience would be useful as Engineer will be needed to work under his own steam.
- Medium to complex ICT problem solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot, document and provide suggested fixes to problems.
- Ability to work under their own guidance and management i.e. don't need to be micro managed.
- Proactive problem management, resolution and closure.
If this role seems like a good match for your skills and abilities, please respond including your up to date CV- alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara at Project People on +44 (0)117 9087000 or email via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer (Windows 10 & O365)
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, E. of England, England
1st & 2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Central Belt, Scotland
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire, S. E. England, England
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour