Project Delivery Manager
About The Company
My client are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They looking for an experienced Project Delivery Manager to join their Project Delivery Team in The Netherlands.
About The Role
In this role, you will be responsible for leading multiple rollout projects assigning their subcontractor to the relevant projects reporting through to the correct channels. Supporting and managing them when required. You will be validating financial statements to ensure project deliverables are on time, dealing with and managing any major issues that get escalated.
Skills & Experience Required
They are ideally looking for someone who has 5+ years' experience within the mobile telecom business having a strong knowledge of GSM/UMTS/LTE mobile networks.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for supported technologies
- Strong cross-functional, communication and organizational skills
- Outstanding analytical, motivation, and team work capability.
- Flexible to adapt changes and pressure
- Exceptional Client service and relationship building experience
- Highly motivated to contribute to ensure a success of the projects
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Understanding both of telecom industry and IT service market.
- Excellent oral and written English and Dutch
- Project management certificate (example Prince2)
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.