Project Coordinator / PCO - Contract - Bracknell, Berkshire.
A global IT services company is searching for a Project Coordinator to join their team in Bracknell on a contract basis. The role will involve working with a large retail client.
The Project Coordinator Shared Service will provide the link between Project Administration and Project Management.
The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator will be to provide Project or Programme support by operating defined processes or procedures against a defined standard. They will assist in the successful delivery of projects by coordinating meeting booking, invoicing, purchase orders, updating logs, documentation or financial management.
- Organises Project Board meetings.
- Co-ordinates collection of data from all members of the project team, consolidating that data and providing summary reports
- Complies with project reporting requirements and recording of Spotlight data. Sets up and maintains a library and registry of all contractual, baseline and project documentation using Project Web. Takes appropriate security measures for documents and equipment. Establishes document control procedures and maintains project documentation.
- Compiles and updates the overall programme or project plan and escalates planning issues.
- Supports the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log.
- Configuration management of all programme documentation and deliverables.
- Co-ordinates collection of financial information to update the project's financial records. Supporting the project or programme team and is likely to have limited customer interaction.
- The role holder will provide comprehensive support cover for projects, plan co-ordination, monitoring of project
- Processing requests for IT Hardware
- Arranging and scheduling engineer visits with Engineering Services and Retail Stores.
- Daily conference call with Retail Customer
- Escalation Management
- Retail store queries re hardware catalogue
- Stock Management
- Order portal management
- Assisting in invoice queries
- Skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attentive to detail
- Microsoft SharePoint would be very useful
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.