Project Coordinator (PCO) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in London. The successful candidate must have a very strong background in change requests and will be very organised as you will be joining a small team.
The successful candidate is required to assist delivery of a variety of small projects categorised as change requests submitted by the customer into our client. The resource will be working for the customer ensuring POL and suppliers deliver to project plans and to the roadmap, coordinating meeting bookings, purchase orders, updating logs, documentation or financial management to this end.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of a Telecoms change roadmap including the overall detailed change list.
- Create and maintain project plans for the main changes in the Telco team.
- Drive and ensure the customer and suppliers manage their workload to deliver to the project plans, including all CRs, CMNs, SDD are approved and filed..
- Chair weekly POL change board. Keep minutes, maintain actions and chase owners.
- Ownership of change budget spreadsheet and raise Telecom purchase orders and manage approvals and submit invoices to accounts payable.
- Attend weekly change meeting and update notes.
- Provide ad hoc support as required for any change workshops.
Useful/Desired skills and knowledge:
An understanding of change management
An understanding of forecasting
An understanding of risk
Excel, Project, word
Good communication skills
Works well under pressure
Excels at delivering to deadlines
This is an urgent request; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.