Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator assignment with a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider with products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Ideal opportunity for recent graduates looking for Project related work, looking to gain experience within a leading multi-national organisation.
- full time position 9:00-17:30/ Mon-Fri
- Pension eligibility after 3 months
- 25 day annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Modern eco-friendly offices, free car-parking, staff canteen and conveniently located opposite a gym
**Candidates will only be considered who are fluent / native Mandarin and English speaking**
- Juggle a heavy work load, manage a number of critical tasks at the same time
- Communication skills to be able to liaise with all levels of personnel up to Senior Management
- Keeping using IT software to keep accurate and detailed Workflow Trackers and Reports, and managing finances for various projects
- Understand project plan and project organization
- Liaise with subcontractors to obtain daily update with project progress
- Prepare project daily and weekly report based on provided report templates
- Liaise with logistic department to understand materials delivery status
- Maintain project log and documentation tracker
- Support internal and external project reviews
- Store and manage all site documentation
- To help fulfil other tasks that required by the organization
Required Skills / Experience:
- Mandarin speaking mandatory with good oral and written English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.