- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Reading, Berkshire, UK
We are looking for a NRSWA Coordinator to join our client telecom project back office team based in Reading.
As a NRSWA Coordinator you will play a fundamental role in ensuring project installation work commitment to minimize the financial and reputational risks associated with street works non-compliance.
- As NRSWA Coordinator you will be responsible for assisting with the management and administration of street works on behalf of our client as a main contractor. This will involve the monitoring and coordination of high volume works, coordinator with our service suppliers;
- You will be responsible for the Opening and Closing of Permits using street work systems whilst ensuring that all aspects of the TMA (Traffic Management Act) are met
- You role will involve regularly liaising with local authorities
Skills and Experience:
- Have knowledge of the NRSWA and Traffic Management Act (TMA) the key supporting codes of practice but primarily the Inspections code of practice;
- Have experience in the validation and resolution of various forms of street works charges;
- Are able to support the development of productive relationships with key external stakeholders, i.e. Highway Authorities, local council, contractors and teams;
- Have a working knowledge of ETON and experience of raising street works notices and permits;
- Are highly organized with the ability to effectively priorities to ensure deadlines are met;
- Able to work under pressure, out of normal working hours work might required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, prefer VB skill, Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
- Degree educated high desirable
Successful candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Passports and visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.