|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Tim Shepherd|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Project Coordintator - Role Purpose
The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator will be to provide Project or Program support by operating defined processes or procedures against a defined standard. They will assist in the successful delivery of Projects / Programs or PMO services by coordinating specific activities which could include but not be limited to , document management, planning, risk or financial management.
- Co-ordinate data collection from all members of the Project / Program or PMO, consolidating that data and providing summary reports for stakeholders
* Sets up and maintains a tool for all Project / Program documentation (e.g. ProjectHub)
* Takes appropriate security measures for documents and equipment and maintains project documentation
* Coordinate project plans, maintaining document control for the Program
* Supports the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log
* Support the Project / Program change management process
* Co-ordinates collection of financial information to update the project's financial records. Provides appropriate stakeholders with the up-to-date financial position and forecasts
* Co-ordinate the Project / Program resource plan
* Organisation of meetings
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK&I alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Change Project Manager-Rail- RPA/Infrastructure measurement
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Infrastructure Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Project / Programme Planner (Telco, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Cyber Security Programme Manager - (Home-Based)
Location: England, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Senior Audio Visual (AV) Technical Support Engineer
Location: Southampton, Hampshire