We are looking for a professional Project Coordinator to join our client's Head Offices at one of the leading Mobile Telecoms businesses. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology. The role of the Portfolio Coordinator will work across the remit of the Head of Portfolio, covering multiple business areas and multiple projects/programmes, to support the successful planning, reporting, communication and delivery of each portfolio.
- Act as a main point of contact between the Head of Portfolio Delivery and Programme Assurance/Governance.
- Support the Governance/Assurance teams in ensuring that Programme and Project Managers are accurately meeting milestones, reporting, process and governance for their projects and programmes.
- Ensure that reporting, dashboards and communication at a portfolio level are accurate and timely.
- Support the Head of Portfolio Delivery in managing portfolio-level risks and issues.
- Support the budget and reforecasting processes to ensure that portfolio costs/forecasts are accurate and correctly represented.
- Support the development and introduction of tools, processes and governance across the portfolio that will help to improve the delivery of programmes and projects, and act as a champion within the team for any major changes.
- Support the Head of Portfolio Delivery in coordinating key activity across the team, including employee engagement, performance dashboards, budget/timesheeting, performance management
- Assist with the introduction/adherence to any wider company policy changes across the team
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience as a Project/Programme coordinator, PMO support or in a Project support role within a fast paced medium to large company.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders cross functionally.
- Track record of building effective relationships both within teams and across an organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience of analysing/collating budgets and resourcing analysis, with supporting strong financial skills.
- A working knowledge of project methodologies such as PRINCE2 or Agile.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project, Excel, and Word.
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously.
- Excellent communicators, very organised, and adept at dealing with multiple stakeholders.
So if you relish the prospect of owning your career development in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to Bhavna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Site Design Coordinator
Location: London, England
Salary: competitive day rate
Cloud Migration Project Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Senior Project Manager - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Southwark, London