Project Coordinator - Immediate start!
Our client, a leading telecoms company based in Berkshire, is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team on an ongoing contract starting asap.
This role reports into the PSO within the Transformation Programme, positioned within Transformation Office. The PSO function provides resource management, governance support, reporting, training, data management and quality control.
You will be self-motivated & approachable, keen to play a pivotal role in strengthening the core PSO support for a transformation programme. An experienced Coordinator and gate keeper, you will encourage adherence to best practice and internal standards. You will be proficient at supporting key governance boards and internal processes as well as adept at senior stakeholder management. Ideally, you will be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills; delivery focused, with an eye for detail. You will also be proficient at creating audit trails and tracking.
- Supporting with the day to day running of Steercos and critical Programme Boards.
- Able to create and maintain strong audit process which provide visibility of decisions, sign offs and approvals.
- Effective document management.
- Support with onboarding and general office management
- Purchase Orders
- You will be an experienced Project/Programme coordinator, PMO support or Project support person within a fast-paced medium to large company.
- Displays excellent relationship, influencing and all-round communication skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- A working knowledge of project methodologies such as PRINCE2, PMP or Agile
- Adept in the use of Office 365 SharePoint and MS Office.
- Senior stakeholder management.
- Organised, and discreet whilst being proficient within a fast paced and change driven environment.
- Proactive and able to drive and influence data quality.
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality
- Professional and positive approach
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Collaborates well
- Dynamic and vigorous
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative
- Assertive, adaptable, and creative
- Analytic ability
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Formal introductory Project Management qualification (e.g. Prince2 foundation)
- Formal project support qualification (e.g. P3O Foundation/Practitioner)
- Telecoms industry experience
- Degree educated
For more information please apply here or send an email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.