|Job Title:||Project Controller|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Project Controller required to work for a telecoms company, home based with travel to Stoke, Reading, Bristol and Solihull.
We are looking for a Project Controller to support the reduction of overstock that is currently over £32m.
To be successful in this role the Project Controller will need to have the following experience.
- Previous project management or project control experience.
- Strong customer facing and stakeholder engagement experience
- Strong communication skills with experience of working across multiple departments and teams
- Experience of working in the telecoms industry.
- Delivery focused with project delivery experience.
- Experience of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver warehousing and distribution solutions using suppliers, 3rd parties and retained teams.
- The location of this role is flexible, but flexibility for travel is required to Solihull, Reading, Stoke, Bristol - most of time you will be working in Stoke.
- Manage the stock levels mainly focusing on the overstock to reduce overall stock holding.
- Manage all stock within quarantine system and ensure that stock is investigated for re-use and re-deployment
- Work with supplier to drive through updates and ensure stock levels are mitigated.
- Manage Asset Disposal to the point equipment is no longer held within the central warehouse.
- Work with stakeholders for decision on materials including design reviews.
- Review of processes, reports and procedures and look for continuous improvements
- Supporting the team with additional work priorities and daily activity.
- Responsible for supplying regular updates to the Logistics Manager on reduction of overstock.
- Responsible for ensuring the Supplier is following the agreed processes in place for overall stock reduction.
- Responsible for checking the data integrity of reports supplied regarding overstocks
- Working with the Logistics Manager, manage the information provided to be able to report to Senior Management in a confident manner.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.