Fantastic opportunity open for a Project Assistant with ideally a degree in either IT, Business Administration or telecommunications, to come on-board and work for a major telecommunications company based in Reading, Berkshire. This will be an on-going position, with competitive rates on offer. Location Reading, Berkshire.
- To Support project ISDP operation, mainly support project ISDP online configuration, such as project activity, DU configuration
- Support Project DM for project reporting configuration operate, Project SmartQC configuration as per defined template in ISDP system.
- To support Project acceptance documentation checked as per defined quality requirement, monitor and report the checking progress and status, communicate with PM and Partner for the issue escalation, to make sure the HOP checking work complete as per defined schedule
- Project PR/PO raised in the system to support partner rollout plan
Degree in either IT / Business Administration / Telecommunications
Experience: (List down the minimum years and type of experience required) 1 - 4 Years,
Technical Competency:Reporting in word/excel and powerpoint, good communication
- Issue escalate and support request to IT to fix ISDP issue
- To understand the project HOP process and document quality standard
- To understand the PR/PO process and familiar with relevant system, and issue PR/PO to partners in time
- To report to project team regarding HOP document checking status and issue escalation
- To communicate with DM/PM and Subcon for rejection reason and improving plan
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.