Project Assistant / Administrative Coordinator
Location- Thorpe Park, Century Way, LS15 8ZB, Leeds
1. Report work completed 'actual' versus 'plan'
2. Report claimable BOQ and BOM
3. Monitor, record and report against all project handover and acceptance criteria
Job Responsibilities (tasks and responsibilities to be carried)
- Provide reports from the project construction partners and project team are presented in a timely manner with accurate information.
- make sure that all documentation is managed, stored, updated and version controlled.
- make sure that all handover and acceptance procedures are followed, recorded and reported
- make sure that all agreed process work flows and project controls are in place and adhered to
Major Challenges of the Job (additional information which is special or unique to the above position)
- Contractor partner accuracy of reporting to ensure claimable quantities are as-built and accurate and not over claimed
- Ensure that all plans are available to enable progress of the project
- Ensure all materials are recorded and delivered to site
- Ensure the Contract Partners are reporting on time against the agreed plan
- Liaison with all stakeholders and partners in a professional manner
- Providing accurate and timely reports against progress, site safety, site incidents, complaints etc.
The following is a list of documents and reports which need to be created, managed, stored and version controlled within the Scope of Work.
Site Survey Report
Approved construction drawings
H&S Risk Assessment
Receipt of Goods
Site Safety Induction
Quality Checks and Test Plan
Cable Splicing & Equipment Checks (Calibration certificates & tooling)
Cable Labelling & Records
Final Inspection, Handover and Acceptance documents
Site Documentation Folder
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.