|Job Title:||Project Analyst / Administrator - Excel / SQL / Data / Report|
|Contact Name:||Richard Gallagher|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Project Analyst / Administrator - Excel / SQL / Data / Report
Recruiting immediately and on a permanent basis, for a fantastic client, that is based in central Reading, within walking distance to the train station.
This role sits within the Portfolio, Programme and Project management office for our client, with responsibilities covering governance, delivery standards, processes, reporting, training, and systems.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Support the Solution lead with maintaining and delivering the system roadmap
- System administration of the with regard to data set up and data creation
- Design and development of reports using new SQL scripts for reporting
- Interpret and respond appropriately to stakeholder requirements for support and information
- Resolve minor technical issues
- Support the Solutions and Systems Lead in the analysis and reporting of technical data, as required
- Maintain systems, user documentation and training materials
- Proactively seek to identify and make improvements to processes and systems, though simplification, automation and innovation
- Support the Solutions and Systems Lead, deputising when required
Critical Knowledge & Experience
- Good business knowledge of, and be competent in the use of MS Excel such as ability to use pivot tables, v-lookups, data validation and familiar with charts and tables to display data.
- Effective communications skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, possessing the confidence to build relationships with all levels of stakeholder
- Competent at SQL to table joins standard
- The ability to write new SQL scripts, modifying existing and debug script errors.
- Data analysis skills to manipulation data into reports/presentations to help the business make informed decisions using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholder
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated, with a can-do attitude
- An aptitude and desire to learn
In order to apply to the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Recruitment Administrator x2
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Great Day Rate / Generous Salary
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Project Planner - MS Project - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Principal Network Security Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Information Security Analyst (SIEM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate