Are you a professional Project Analyst within Mobile Telecoms?
A leading Telecoms business are looking to recruit a Project Analyst who will be supporting the supporting the Mobile Network Site Acquisition teams with all their reporting across the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with stakeholders to understand their reporting needs
- Efficiently develop reports using complex data
- Generate standard management information reports to an agreed schedule and high levels of accuracy to enable the business to make informed decisions
- Identify areas for improvement & take ownership of specific issues through to resolution to drive improved performance
- To proactively provide recommendations on how to best meet stakeholder reporting requirements
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience of producing numerous reports across business functions
- Working from complex data
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in a Mobile Telecoms background
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.