|Job Title:||Project Administrator (Telecoms Sector)|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Project Administrator (Telecoms Sector) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial contract until 31st August 2018 to be based in Solihull.
The primary responsibility of the Project Administrator will be to provide Project or Program support by operating defined processes or procedures against a defined standard. They will assist in the successful delivery of Projects / Programs or PMO services by coordinating specific activities which could include but not be limited to , document management, planning, risk or financial management.
This role will be focused on a single account working on multiple projects supporting various project managers.
- Co-ordinate data collection from all members of the Project / Program or PMO, consolidating that data and assisting with summary reports for stakeholders
* Maintains Project / Program documentation
* Coordinate project plans, maintaining document control for the Program
* Supports the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log
* Support the Project / Program change management process
* Co-ordinates collection of financial information to update the project's financial records. Provides appropriate stakeholders with the up-to-date financial position and forecasts with some guidance and help from senior team members
* Organisation of meetings and minutes
* Prepare project-related reports and dashboards as required
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: Daily Rate
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Applications Support Engineer - System Administrator - SC Clear
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Deskside Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland