|Job Title:||Project Administrator (PMO)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Berkshire (4 Month Contract)
A leading Mobile Operator, who work in a fast paced, agile and customer centric environment. They are currently seeking a Project Administrator to join the team on a 4 month initial contract, to support existing team members with administration tasks.
- Meeting facilitation - preparation and distribution of papers; room booking; attending meetings and taking minutes/ actions, managing action and decision log and driving delivery of actions.
- Critical to success will be working alongside the rest of the Governance & Assurance and Transformation Office team providing admin and coordinator support as and when required dependent on current key deliverables and priorities.
- Responsible for maintaining the CTO Governance group mailbox and shared drive.
- Must be able to work under pressure, in a fluid and constantly changing environment
- Should have a resilient, proactive and positive personality, whilst also being passionate, results driven and tenacious
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Previous admin / coordination experience is essential, with PMO experience an added bonus
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Junior Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary
Property Project Manager - Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Network Engineer - Network Administrator - SC Cleared
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Consumer Marketing Director - GTM (B2C, Contract, London)
Location: City of London, London
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
IP Engineer - Contract
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland