|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
A leading, customer focused and agile Telecoms company, who are at the forefront of technology. They are currently seeking a Project Administrator to join their team on an initial 12 month basis, to work on an exciting change project within the business.
The role holder will be self-motivated & approachable, you will encourage adherence to best practice and internal standards. You will be proficient at supporting governance boards and internal processes.Ideally, you will be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills; delivery focused, with an eye for detail. You will also be proficient at creating audit trails and tracking.
- Supporting with the day to day running of critical programme boards.
- Able to create and maintain strong audit process which provide visibility of decisions, sign offs and approvals.
- Basic administration
- Booking meetings / venues for up to 50 staff members
- Minute / note taking
- Raising purchase orders
- Supporting 3 internal team members
- Must have PA / Administration experience
- team player, able to work under own initiate
- Organised, and discreet whilst being proficient within a fast paced and change driven environment.
- Proactive and able to drive and influence data quality.
- Adept in the use of Office 365 SharePoint and MS Office.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud Migration Project Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
HR Administrator (People Team) - Contract, Glasgow, Start ASAP
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Salary: Attractive Hourly Rate
Senior Project Manager - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
WINTEL Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire