The primary responsibility of the Project Administrator will be to provide Project or Program support by operating defined processes or procedures against a defined standard. They will assist in the successful delivery of Projects / Programs or PMO services by coordinating specific activities which could include but not be limited to , document management, planning, risk or financial management.
Please note this role will be focused on a single account working on multiple projects supporting various project managers.
- Co-ordinate data collection from all members of the Project / Program or PMO, consolidating that data and assisting with summary reports for stakeholders
- Maintains Project / Program documentation
- Coordinate project plans, maintaining document control for the Program
- Supports the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log
- Support the Project / Program change management process
- Co-ordinates collection of financial information to update the project's financial records. Provides appropriate stakeholders with the up-to-date financial position and forecasts with some guidance and help from senior team members
- Organisation of meetings and minutes
- Prepare project-related reports and dashboards as required
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.