Job Title: Project Administrator
Context and Description:
This role reports into the PSO within Three's Transformation Programme, positioned within Transformation Office. The PSO function provides resource management, governance support, reporting, training, data management and quality control
The role holder will be self-motivated & approachable, keen to play a pivotal role in strengthening the core PSO support for the Transformation programme. An experienced administrator and gate keeper, you will encourage adherence to best practice and internal standards. You will be proficient at supporting key governance boards and internal processes as well as adept at senior stakeholder management. Ideally, you will be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills; delivery focused, with an eye for detail. You will also be proficient at creating audit trails and tracking.
Skills and Experience
- Supporting with the day to day running of steercos and critical programme boards.
- Able to create and maintain strong audit process which provide visibility of decisions, sign offs and approvals.
- Effective document management.
- Senior stakeholder management.
- Organised, and discreet whilst being proficient within a fast paced and change driven environment.
- Proactive and able to drive and influence data quality.
- Support with onboarding and general office management
- Purchase Orders
- Adept in the use of Office 365 Sharepoint and MS Office.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Recruitment Administrator x2
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Great Day Rate / Generous Salary
Project Planner - MS Project - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
IT Support Engineer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
On-site Technician / Windows 10 Build Engineer - Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin
Deskside Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland