Junior Programme/Project Coordinator
We`re looking for a Junior Programme/Project Coordinator for one of the leading tech companies in their industry. This role is within CTO Project Office. Supporting upwards of 36 Project Managers and 5 Programme managers and a portfolio of 190 projects. Your main duties will be the weekly management of project approval submissions, the rest of the time will be BAU project/programme coordination duties and supporting the rest of the team.
Working with a cross functional team, this role will need to foster strong relationships with finance, technical, operational, marketing and business focused departments across the company and externally.
- Assisting Programme Managers and Project Managers with the business governance frameworks and other processes to ensure compliance.
- Supporting data quality in our project management tools to ensure accuracy of reports and management.
- Supporting the team with rolling out with any new processes; providing administration assistance where necessary.
- Work with the coordination team and assurance teams to understand the requirements and quality standards for project documentation. Communicate this information back to the project team, and assist with any administrative support where required.
- Creating reports for the portfolio, as directed by the Senior Programme Coordinator, mainly concentrating on delivery to timescales, budget, and actual spend.
- You will have Programme/Project support or, PMO support experience within a fast paced medium to large company.
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Additionally knowledge of MS Project would be an advantage
- Excellent time management and self-organisation skills with the ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under pressure/stressful situations.
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload.
If you think this is the next step for you, please send your CV to Simmone.West@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.