Programme SCRUM Master - SCRUM -Contract - Bracknell
My client require an experience Programme SCRUM Master to act as the facilitator for the production of Automation tasks using the scrum methodology within a major project for one of the worlds largest IT and Technology providers.
The role holder will be responsible for managing the process of how information is exchanged and thus reported. The role holder will be a key team player, surrendering control and the need to make decisions in order to facilitate others to succeed and complete their tasks. The role holder will be required to do everything in his or her power to remove obstacles that are preventing the team from accomplishing its sprint goals. Basically, anything that distracts or inhibits the team from making progress is considered an impediment so a key activity is to remove impediments. One of the role holders primary responsibility is to radiate information or ensure that a team's progress and successes are highly visible to all stakeholders, including the team itself.
The role holder will support the team with various activities such as communicating updates and impediments as well as assisting with backlogs.
You will ideally have the following experience:
- Stakeholder Management - ability to build and develop effective relationship across boundaries.
- Proven leadership skills - ability to motivate, mentor and manage others.
- Effective team player - creates strong morale and spirit in the team to succeed in difficult environments.
- Flexibility - ability to multi-task, adapt to change and manage a fast-paced high stress environment.
- Hands-on - willingness and ability to work the details; demonstrated ability with implementing and managing issues and initiatives.
- Communication Skills - excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dealing with ambiguity - ability to make progress in situations where required details aren't always available.
Please send your CV in response to this advert or to Patrick.McNamara@ProjectPeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.