|Job Title:||Programme Manager ("The Code") - Mobile Telecoms|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Programme Manager - Mobile Telecoms - "The Code" - Contract - Reading, Berkshire.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Programme Manager to join their team in Reading, Berkshire on a contract basis. We are searching for candidates with knowledge of new regulations - "The Code".
What is "The Code"? - The Government introduced a new code in Dec 2017. The Government's stated policy is that the New Code will help to drive investment and stimulate the continued growth, roll-out and maintenance of communication technology infrastructure, an increasingly significant area of the UK's economy, intended to be achieved via the implementation of the New Code.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of the programme including planning and governance and for overseeing the successful delivery and usage of the programme output.
The Programme Manager will create and maintain a holistic end to end underpinned plan with clear inputs/outputs/measurement points including but not limited to deployment of new sites or replacement and upgrades of existing sites under the Code requirements.
The Programme Manager will work with the sponsor and workstream leads to continue to translate the vision to a future state blueprint and multi-year transformational delivery plan and underpin that with a clear project inventory showing what capability is needed when to realise the strategy.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in running large and complex programmes in and frequently changing business environments (business change / process change / transformation).
- Constant theme of change and responsible to multiple Senior/Executive/Shareholder stakeholders.
- Experience of running large and complex network programmes within a Telecoms Cellular Network Infrastructure Share environment.
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms networks.
- Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of "The Code" is highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong leadership skills managing into executive level. Comfortable with change and ambiguity.
- Clear, concise and authorative communication skills both upward and within the team.
- Strong visualization, planning and organizational ability to prepare and anticipate well in the face of change. Ability to see "the bigger picture".
- Focused single mindedness and diligence in delivering business outcomes - driven to succeed, completer/finisher mentality and able to cut through problems.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VENDOR MANAGER - CONTRACT & COMMERCIAL TELECOMS
Location: Reading, Berkshire
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Location: London, England
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Project Manager (SNOW/Nessus/Enterprise Management/EM Tooling)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Digital Product Owner (Web Readiness) - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England