Job Title: Programme Manager / Senior Project Manager
Context and Description:
The role will report into Programme Director working on Business Transformation (BT) and will form part of the central BT Team.
The role will lead and manage a number of Business Readiness Circles, which are structures being established to support and prepare functional areas in the adoption of new technology, new processes and ways of working.
They will manage a core team comprised of Business Lead (at Director level) People Business Partner, Change Manager and Processes Analyst(s), with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) being brought into the Circle as required to deliver the required outcomes.
Key stakeholders will be:
- The assigned Business Lead (Director & SteerCo member)
- The other directors for that Functional Area
- The CxO of that area.
- Three colleagues at all levels with the Functional Area
- Will lead Business Readiness Circle for a number of functional areas within Three
- Experience in business change and readiness
Will be responsible for delivering:
- Process change
- People change
- Adoption of new technology
Skills and Experience
- Clear, concise communication style
- Ability to influence at all levels of seniority
- Cultural awareness and ability to adapt approach to be successful
- Team leadership & management
- Director level stakeholder engagement
- Implementation of People, Process, Technology change in a complex environment
- Planning & RAIDS Mgmt
- Comfortable with operating in a fluid environment and dealing with ambiguity
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Delivery Manager (Cloud - Azure)
Location: South East England, England
Salary: Market rates
Mandarin Speaking Junior Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary
SAP FI Rollout Project Berater (m/w/x) - Nordrhein-Westfalen
Location: Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Senior HR Business Partner
Location: Berkshire, England
Software Senior Developer- HTML5, SQL, Skype for Business,
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire