Programme Manager/Engagement Manger/Stakeholder Manager (SCCM, ITCM, BSA, Automation Transformation) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial contract until 30th March 2018 to be taken in 6 month durations, home working with extensive travel to Bracknell and throughout Europe.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Successful applicants must have used one of the following automation tools SCCM, ITCM, BSA
- Must have extensive and recent automation workstream of transformation
- Must have extensive and recent Programme/Engagement/Stakeholder management
- The role holder will own the stakeholder management of one our client's internal business areas working across EMEIA and ensuring all stakeholders are brought into the Automation journey and the agreed business benefits.
- Responsible for supporting Automation workstream and driving the right level of engagements between all parties to ensure success for the workstream and stakeholders.
- Supports the deployment team through the initiation and discovery ensuring agreement of all parties with reference to the benefits, as well as the tracking of benefits throughout deployment.
- Escalation point for the stakeholders into the programme.
- Ensuring reporting up into Transformation is regular and any risk identified in an appropriate timescales.
- Working as part of a virtual team
- Working with board level stakeholders within the company across EMEIA and client organisations. This is a strategic importance programme.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.