Programme Manager (SCRUM). Contract role. Bracknell.
Programme Manager required to work on IT Transformation programme to act as a facilitator, responsible for managing the process of how information is exchanged and reported using SCRUM methodology.
- The role holder will be required to remove obstacles that are preventing the team form accomplishing its sprint goals.
- Radiate information or ensure that a teams progress and successes are highly visible to stakeholders.
- Facilitate creativity and empowerment for the programme team.
The successful IT Programme Manager will illustrate a strong background in managing SCRUM projects.
- Have worked for a large IT company
- Stakeholder management.
- Proven leadership skills.
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.