|Job Title:||Programme Manager - Retail & Channels|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Programme Manager - Retail & Channels
6 Month Contract
Programme Manager - Retail & Channels. This is a 6 month rolling contract opportunity working for a well-known UK-wide consumer brand / retail company, at their HQ in Maidenhead, Berkshire. We are looking for a Programme Manager with previous experience in delivering call centre, retail and digital deployments (essential).
Your role as Programme Manager will be to manage the replacement of all data and EPOS systems across the 330 retail stores and driving the back office side of the channels programme. We are looking for someone with experience of full end to end delivery and deployment of complete change across retail stores and back office functions (Call centres).
This is part of a highly business critical series of interlocking programmes and we are looking for someone with proven programme management in this field, extensive supplier management experienced, gravitas, ownership and drive. You will be expected to be autonomous and capable of taking control of budget process, commercial discussions/disputes and team leadership.
Additional Skills & Experience Required:
- Significant proven and demonstrable ability in delivery complex programmes within retail and back office call centre functions, which have delivered significant company-wide benefits
- Highly customer-focused approach (internal and external)
- Proven track record of influencing at senior management/operating board level within large organisations (1000+ staff) and of building and managing excellent business wide relationships
- Indirect management of matrix teams 50+ people across external suppliers and internal resources
- Financial responsibility - budgetary control
- Formal programme management qualification
- Expert in Programme Management principles, methods, techniques and tools
If you have the required experience delivering high level, high profile digital and EPOS change across retail environment then please submit your CV online.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus
Digital Operations Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Network Project Manager
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Oracle Project Manager - EBS/eBusiness/HR/Payroll/Finance/CRM
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Property Project Manager - Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Daily Rate