Programme Manager - Business / People Change
Looking for a proven Programme Manager with a background in People and Business Change programmes for a contract role with a major tech brand.
In this role you will work within a newly formed team, and will be responsible for major people/business programmes.
- Proven track record as a Programme Manager
- Will have a background in delivering large scale People programmes
- Experienced within a complex transformation / transition / change environment
- Knowledge and experience outsourcing and associated E2E processes
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent influencer and stakeholder management skills
- Agile experience
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Recruitment Consultant - no cold calling / business development
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
Lead DevOps Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Information Security Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland