Fantastic contract opportunity open for a Programme Manager with Telecommunications background preferable within core networks to come on-board and work for a reputable and vibrant Telecommunications company based in Dublin, Ireland.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with cross functional stakeholder, business owner and project contributors and across external parties to drive project delivery on time and on budget.
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders deliver their requirements co-dependent projects as agreed plan.
- Be capable of end to end delivery of the programme within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Need to manage and deliver the project on time, to budget and specification, whilst ensuring proactive communication and accurate reporting of project status to stakeholders.
- Need to be able to manage virtual project teams.
- A Telecommunications background, knowledge of core networks and IT would be preferable.
- Be able to report on the project at a management level.
- This is an opportunity to manage a major project within a large business.
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Proficient in Project Management.
- Experience in project management in large businesses.
- Experience of compliance projects.
- Management of stakeholder expectations.
- Hands on ability to manage and mitigate risk.
- Management of major changes in business processes to achieve optimisation of benefits.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Demonstrable use of an industry recognised project management methodology.
- A degree or equivalent.
- Experience of third party/vendor management.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.