|Job Title:||Programme Coordinator (Telco, Contract, Start 5th Nov)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Program Coordinator - Telco / Tech
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in a fast paced, customer centric and agile environment. They are now seeking a Program Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis, to support with projects in the PMO / Transformation area.
The Program Coordinator role is responsible for supporting the provision of actionable information and data with respect to delivering the portfolio of projects.
Critical to success will be working alongside the rest of the Governance & Assurance team to promote the user of processes and ways of working in a consistent manner across the Programme Office and wider business and providing real insights into where improvements can be made to enable us to jointly achieve our goals.
- Admin of the departments group email inbox ensuring a timely and accurate response.
- Maintain end to end data in management information systems, tracking registers and reporting tools to deliver timely and accurate reports.
- Responsible for data collection for management reporting and managing and updating Programme Office tools and systems
- Operate the change control process ensuring quality standards of the information recorded against each change request, impact assessment and any other recorded information in the change are sufficient.
- Facilitation and management of the resolution of risks, issues and conflicts between the portfolio of programmes, projects and changes.
- Liaise with all parties to ensure project investment submissions, change requests and risks and issues are issued in a timely manner to be reviewed prior to planning and governance meetings.
- Experienced Project / Programme Coordinator, PMO Support of Project Support person within a fast paced medium to large company - ideall Telco or Tech
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- A working knowledge of project methodologies such as PRINCE2 or Agile
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office365 Applications, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint. Knowledge of Visio would be an advantage
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results / outcomes driven with a persuasive personality
Please note - due to the high number of applicants for these roles, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
UI / Visual Designer (UX / Mobile Apps) - START ASAP
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Security Risk & Compliance Specialist
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Test and Integration Engineer - EPC - LTE - Reading - Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire